Below are great ways for your school to take action to help keep our air clean. Click on an item to expand and see the many ways to make a difference.
- Implement an anti-idling program through the Breathe Better (B2) Program
- Always know the air quality forecast and let others know too through the School Flag Program
- Take Actions for a Cleaner Tomorrow is curriculum for 5th grade, 7th grade, and high school students
- Find lesson plans, teacher guides, science fair experiments, virtual field trips, and lots more at energy KIDS
- Follow the Air Quality and Outdoor Activities: Recommendations for Schools guidelines for athletics, P.E., recess, and other outdoor activities
- Make your school a Green Steps School